Keswick Mountain Rescue - Updated Immediate Care Rucksack
30 August 2023
Outdoor enthusiast and product designer Ben Holmes unveils his latest creation, an updated and improved ‘Immediate Care Rucksack’ specifically designed to enhance the capabilities of mountain rescue teams in the UK. This innovative backpack combines functionality, durability, and portability to provide an all-in-one solution for immediate medical care in challenging mountainous environments.
Key features of the Rucksack include:
- Triple fold-out design allowing different sections to be accessed individually reducing exposure of the rest of the interior to the weather and improving the organisation of the contents.
- Protective outer-shell made from Industry leading fabrics protect it from harsh climates and give lightweight durability.
- Designated weather protective compartment for the rescuer to store personal items during rescues.
- Quicker access and more intuitive interior; when time is of the essence, rescuers must be able to quickly and accurately locate medical equipment.
- Customisable and modular; allowing the team to adapt the bag to their ever-changing kit list and meaning it is relevant to multiple rescue teams
every design decision.
With the concept being described as: “a great example of innovative design” by the Head of Design at Berghaus UK and gaining high commendation from the Keswick team, this redesigned immediate care rucksack could be set to become an indispensable tool for many mountain rescue teams countrywide. With its unparalleled combination of functionality, durability, and portability, this innovative rucksack promises to enhance emergency medical response in challenging outdoor settings.
For more information about the Immediate Care Rucksack, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch the promo video at: https://youtu.be/VOnM4t4Gy5U